1. Long to harmful pollutants is likely to lead to a decline in health.
A. contact B. touch
C. use D. exposure
2. You have been sitting on my hat and now it is badly out of .
A. date B. shape
C. order D. balance
3. It is reported that the two prime ministers have already met on many .
4.Your as a student will be excellent if you develop a habit of reflecting on how you learn.
A. operation B. growth
C. performance D.character
5. You'd better write down the phone number of that restaurant for future .
A.purpose B. reference
C. progress D. memory
6. We regret to inform you that the materials you ordered are out of .
A. work B. reach
C. stock D.practice
7. Why don't you have a night out? It would take your off your worries.
A. cares B. head
C. heart D. mind
8. The famous professor gave required in traditional music and also coached young orchestral player.
A. classes B. courses
C. lessons D. lectures
9.It may be hard in modern times to imagine life without to lights at night.
A.use B. approach
C. chance D.access
10. Always remember to put such dangerous things as knives out of children’s .
A. touch B. sight
C. reach D. distance
11. She knew by that he wouldn't come back.
A. instinct B.distinct
C.extinct D. emotion
12. The managing director took the for the accident, although it was not really his fault.
13. His new appointment takes from the beginning of next month.
A. place B. effect
C.post D. office
14. The members of the club wouldn't run a in entrusting(委托)the organization to an unreliable person.
A. danger B. risk
C. hazard D. chance
15. Today,housework has been made much easier by electrical .
A. facilities B.appliances
C. instruments D.equipment
16. They always kept on good with their next-door neighbors for the children's sake.
A.friendship B. relations
C.intentions D. terms
17. The generation makes it difficult for parents to understand their children’s opinions.
A. division B. gap
C.separation D. interval
18. Political parties often differ in their views on various concerning their own countries.
A. ways B. measures
C. issues D. patterns
19. She lost her appetite at the very of the food that had been recommended to her.
A. view B. look
C. moment D.sight
20. Big carpets have to be cleaned with cleaners to remove the dust.
A. vacancy B. vacuum
C. vocation D. vacation